• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dec 4th...today is the day, who's all going to their local O store tonight?

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
Got the invitation a couple weeks ago, they were kind enough to put a couple things aside for me when I get there tonight. They will be offering discounts on a lot of their stuff, but was told they could only apply the discount after 7:00pm. There will be refreshments and such there as well. Who knows, I might very well walk out with another watch...depending on the discounts they are giving out tonight. I think I want one of those gold gearboxes...something a little dressy that I won't mind if it gets beaten up a bit. Will also be checking out some of the newer PRIZM lenses for the Half Jacket. Would have liked to have have been able to compare them outside...I'll just have to use my imagination. So...who's all going tonight?

I don't go shopping at any stores anytime after Thanksgiving. Screw that.
And I just have O send me all my stuff.

Free water and kind bars lol.
F&F still runs through the 13th. Im with Frank, Im not interested in being at the mall at night during this time of year.
Nothing exclusive.

Free water and kind bars lol.
F&F still runs through the 13th. Im with Frank, Im not interested in being at the mall at night during this time of year.
Nothing exclusive.
I don't wanna be at any stores in the day or night this time of year. Nope. :car:

Not this guy <-------- Im spent out! No more! Done! Not even if someone offered me a 0.3 BNIB. Maybe.

Back