• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dec 4th...today is the day, who's all going to their local O store tonight?

Yep...as soon as I started talking X-Metal, Forums, Watches. "Do you know Frank"? lol Especially....ugh, what's his name down in Bridgewater. Ryan...Brian? His GF works at Garden State....he mentioned you before. I must have spent almost 2 hrs. talking to him about motorcycles, watches, guns, etc. He was really nice enough to give me his own PERSONAL wooden box for my MM watch. One hell of a guy. And Kaitlyn, she is ever so sweet. She hooks me up big time whenever I'm there.
Its a joke. They did this last year, sent out invites like it was some exclusive thing, and when I showed up, all they had was free water and granola bars.

It is...it was my first. I really wanted to check out some lenses and glasses that I had never seen before, also to just shoot the breeze with some of the staff thatvI got to know rather well. One of them is doing a couple BIG favors for me...and tha manager there is ever so kind and sweet with me, she's also a gorgeous woman. I even went back today and had them build me a custom pair of Half Jackets and got some extra lenses. I wanted to get a pair of beater glasses that are rather new...thought I was going to like the Flaks...but after trying both on, I really liked how much better the Half Jackets fit me. The difference is small, I just like the looks better on me. Shame because I really liked the socks on the Flacks a lot better, and they are a bit more comfortable. That...and I have a lot more options when it comes down to lenses. I even found a huge difference between the Half Jacket 2.0 and the XL version. By looking at them, they look almost the same....but on my face, I much preferred the regular Half Jacket 2.0s above everything else. Managed to get them for under $100 as well. Hard to believe the Ferrari Carbon Blades are still selling for $500 each! I got two pairs, NIB for something like $140ea. Should have bought more at the time.

Our store had a DJ, lots of free water and I left with some cool stuff:
View attachment 203372

lmfao look at this goofy displaying water in his collection. BRB BNIBottle MINT RARE 100% AUTHENTIC STORE WATER 1080P HD 2016

but really, I missed out on the event. Literally last second my parents supposedly needed to drain my account to buy a piano, only to not go through with it the next day. They didn't know about the event so it's not like they tried to sabotage me, but they did. I thought I was being selfless, but instead I kinda wish I was selfish at the time.

lmfao look at this goofy displaying water in his collection. BRB BNIBottle MINT RARE 100% AUTHENTIC STORE WATER 1080P HD 2016

but really, I missed out on the event. Literally last second my parents supposedly needed to drain my account to buy a piano, only to not go through with it the next day. They didn't know about the event so it's not like they tried to sabotage me, but they did. I thought I was being selfless, but instead I kinda wish I was selfish at the time.
Dude you missed nothing really so don't even waste any more thought on it. Attendance was pretty weak and it was a poor job of sharing intel. Stores had no idea who had confirmed as O HQ shared none of this data that they had collected with the stores.
Those stores that should have had that info and could have networked with its customers to build interest in the events.
A great idea executed poorly. I saw more genuine Oakley acficianados (read huge consumers) of Oakley products in my office today when @reggavegga stopped by lol.
Peel and reveal starts Friday and includes bounceback bucks so seriously... you missed nothing my friend!

Latest Posts

Back