• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Decided to redo my List of My 'O's bearing in mind, it's still not all of them....so ongoing

Amateur... I also noticed there is not a single OG Straight Jacket, Fives 2.0 (a classic pair), OG Zero or Sub Zero, OG EyePatch, Blades, Eyeshades... the list goes on and on...lol

I buy what grabs me and screams BUY ME NOW! It has to be aestheticly pleasing to ME. If others enjoy it then enjoy the 'visual ride'....if I don't have it, then either it doesn't 'pluck' my artistic heartstrings........or I can't afford it.

Last edited:
I buy what grabs me and screams BUY ME NOW! It has to be aestheticly pleasing to ME. If others enjoy it then enjoy the 'visual ride'....if I don't have it, then either it doesn't 'pluck' my artistic heartstrings........or I can't afford it.

We are just pulling your leg, you have an awesome collection that any of us would be proud to have:dontmentionit:

I see you have a fancy for the night camo/snow camo....and im surprised you havent added a snow or night camo mframe(2nd gen) to that awesome collection.

We are just pulling your leg, you have an awesome collection that any of us would be proud to have:dontmentionit:

I see you have a fancy for the night camo/snow camo....and im surprised you havent added a snow or night camo mframe(2nd gen) to that awesome collection.

Thank you.I recognise a ribbing from you lot........Trumpy, as for the M frame........never liked em' 1st or 2nd. They just seem tooooooooo skinny.

I was just enjoying the though of cacatman sucking his thumb and crying while his wife beat him senseless.
Yeah, it wouldn't be my wife beating me senseless that made me cry and suck my thumb. Rather, it was @Funky-Trixtar, the alleged straight talking Pom (a paradox, if I may say. You know, "stiff upper lip", "decorum", "the Queens") who made my world cave in.