• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Desperately need inputs on minute machine.

Here’s a photo buddy

1A48F890-D5D0-472A-BB77-3E6D055B3518.jpeg

E048C87C-EE06-4F78-823E-830EC667CA69.jpeg
Love my Minute Machine. You will constantly get compliments from both men and women. People who don’t care about Oakley in the least still love the unique look of the Minute Machine. I was lucky to get a brand new one with a wooden box for $700 back when they first started to discontinue them. I see them range from $800 to $1500 for a used one with a titanium bracelet. Take your time and you will catch a good deal. Also, keep in mind there are some that are worth more like the blue face one. What color were you looking for?

Love my Minute Machine. You will constantly get compliments from both men and women. People who don’t care about Oakley in the least still love the unique look of the Minute Machine. I was lucky to get a brand new one with a wooden box for $700 back when they first started to discontinue them. I see them range from $800 to $1500 for a used one with a titanium bracelet. Take your time and you will catch a good deal. Also, keep in mind there are some that are worth more like the blue face one. What color were you looking for?
Agree... I catch compliments all the time from people that didn't even know Oakley was in the watch business.
Even the watch master that I use always compliments them everytime I've worn one in his shop.... and he sees a lot of bad azz watches....

If you are going for it because it is a cool piece of Oakley history, please do. If you are just looking for a good watch, look elsewhere.