• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Detroit Michigan meetup - Organization thread

Timeline? When can you make an event

• November (excluding US Thanksgiving) - pretty dang quick!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • November (including US Thanksgiving)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • December (pre-Christmas)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • January

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm not sure, probably early-ish 2017 after things get less crazy

• Definitely not until a bit into 2017 (Late Jan, Feb, Mar)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Further out - wait for the weather to break and do it in the Spring

• Total voters
Quit wearing oakley women's thongs. The gf is then likley sick of washing your brown stained thongs
You seem to be obsessed with brown underwear. Why is that?

And you KNOW I never wear underwear so it should be a surprise! Remember the last time you asked me if you could take mine home and I said I didn't have any? :rofl:

Also. It'll be the first time I wear underwear anyway!

Last edited:
have a Romeo y Julieta that needs to be enjoyed on the porch (I drove by the main JR Cigar store on my trip and grabbed a few things).

What store did you stop at, the one in Mooresville or Burlington? I hate that they closed the one in Statesville, it was so close to me.

What store did you stop at, the one in Mooresville or Burlington? I hate that they closed the one in Statesville, it was so close to me.
Not a clue, I was driving, saw a big store next to the freeway, stopped and got a cigar and a few flavored acids. I didn't really want to spend any time or money there.

I'm good for January or later but December is getting filled up. Don't want to rush anything, may have a better turn out if people have a chance to plan ahead a bit.

Back