• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did Oakley REALLY send me this email?

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
😂 :shock:🤯
So why does a thread need to be 60 characters? 🍄:behindsofa::cool::beach::errwhat::newrussian::vinsent::whistle::acute::cry::superman::bigboss::wink::lazy::taunt::hi::smoke::smoke::party::brunette::stinker::unsure::download::crazy::party::sad::car::lazy::cool::eek:o_O:rolleyes::ban::focus::bump::hunter::showingbiceps::focus-97::assassin::spiteful::slow::lolsign::welcome::stinker::offtopic::imtheking:
1A40C636-262A-463B-8D9F-4F8B7538F54C.png

This has to be the dumbest and most boring front page on the Oakley site I have ever seen. “Running sucks, Runners don’t” ? They actually paid someone to come up with that? And then they have a bunch of people eating junk food?

Nothing about this ad makes me want to buy Oakley’s, or makes me think you care at all about Runners. Its the clumsiest marketing ad Ive ever seen.

0973A8E2-6DA2-41B0-B077-16C7DD8896B3.jpeg

This has to be the dumbest and most boring front page on the Oakley site I have ever seen. “Running sucks, Runners don’t” ? They actually paid someone to come up with that? And then they have a bunch of people eating junk food?

Nothing about this ad makes me want to buy Oakley’s, or makes me think you care at all about Runners. Its the clumsiest marketing ad Ive ever seen.

View attachment 1038360
I sat here thinking the same thing like is this something only a runner would understand… from what I know runners enjoy running… that’s why they run… lol

Back