• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Difference between polished and plasma frames?

Spectacularly spectacular
And I agree I mean if I broke a spring hinge I wouldn't even go through the motions to try to figure out how to fix it I just tossed them but I've been really lucky all of mine have been pretty resilient and
meh. I don’t have a fat head, so half x works brilliantly. Never had a single hinge issue. Although my narrow head prevents me from rocking other frames. the halfx always finds its way in my rotation
Goldberg you know I'd love to see you in a pair of over the tops my man
Goldberg I'd love to see you in a pair of over the tops don't let that narrow head

And I agree I mean if I broke a spring hinge I wouldn't even go through the motions to try to figure out how to fix it I just tossed them but I've been really lucky all of mine have been pretty resilient and
Goldberg you know I'd love to see you in a pair of over the tops my man
Goldberg I'd love to see you in a pair of over the tops don't let that narrow head

ill wear the OTTs if I can see an actual picture of @Wicked :)

Does anyone have a comparison of Titanium VS Plasma color? Is the Plasma darker compared to Titanium?
Really depend on generation and they only make Ti Romeo and Ti Penny and Ti Juliet.....they are each just a touch different.

Really depend on generation and they only make Ti Romeo and Ti Penny
Yea I have a pair of Penny's in Titanium and wondering how the color differences are. Titanium looks light gray.

20201120_113038_HDR.jpg

20201120_113056_HDR.jpg

Back