• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Different Ruby Lenses?

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
I noticed the ruby lenses in the new polished white frogskins look different than other ones. Reminds me of the early Juliet ruby lenses. The ones in this antifreeze were taken from crystal black. I definitely like these polished whites, but they are for the lady and I refuse to tamper with them!

Last edited by a moderator:
ya me too i have a couple pairs of ruby for some of my frames and they are all different. it all comes down to where they are cooked in the oven, that it what will make them different then others.

ya i have those in my red/blue frogskins and love them, and i came across a pair of gascan lenses like that too and had to snatch them up

i have a splatter Jupiter with the purple hue Ruby lenses. absolutely love it. hope when i do get my polished white re-release pair, i would strike gold, or purple hue i should say.

i agree. i just got my new polished white frogskin with the ruby lens and i compared them to my holbrooks with a ruby lens and they look nothing a like

Latest Posts

Back