• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disallow users to see -your- posts (reverse ignore)

TheDukeOfIce

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Silicon Valley, CA
Unfortunately some people just doesn’t seem to play well in groups.

As such, I’ve ignored them (nice feature, sad in reality it has to be used), but they are still trying to instigate me.

So can we simply not allow them to view *any* of my content as well?

Sadly here is my motivation for this request (this member has been ignored for some time, and notice how this members admits they will continue to instigate....)

You sound like an absolute blast of a person to hang out with. Anytime anyone asks me who I'd like to meet....you're ALWAYS the first and only answer!!

I'm just imagining all the fun we could have together..............
Just imagine the fun we would have with that...

Duke would be berating the hotel staff for the most minor of reasons. I would be instigating, of course! Then the key wouldn't work and Duke would become even more incensed! Then I would be tellin him that the staff made the card inoperable on purpose, which would surely send Duke further into a deepened RAGE. Then the room minibar wouldn't have the sjw ipa of the week, I would laugh hysterically, Duke would get madder and madder. I would continue to laugh then I would mention a 5 letter word that would end my life........

TRUMP

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unfortunately some people just doesn’t seem to play well in groups.

As such, I’ve ignored them (nice feature, sad in reality it has to be used), but they are still trying to instigate me.

So can we simply not allow them to view *any* of my content as well?

Sadly here is my motivation for this request (this member has been ignored for some time, and notice how this members admits they will continue to instigate....)
I’ve been asking for this feature for a while too. Looks like you and I have similar ignore lists. I agree a block list would be better.

Hey, real talk though, what would be very useful is if people that used the ignore button actually adhered to it. I mean they did #clickit right? Why you sneakin looks? Quit peekin! Keep them blinds closed!

Bet you remove that 'sneak a look' function and a lot won't even use ignore anymore. They just like to virtue signal about using it. It's a bragging thing with some. I don't understand it, but I also accept that I don't have to.

I don't bother with "ignore"...….don't want to miss all the good sh*t.
I could go into a whole rant about you being the type of person that isn't easily offended by the jovial words of strangers on the internet, and how others are, but I won't. I'll just say this....

👊

I don't bother with "ignore"...….don't want to miss all the good sh*t.
I agree whith you @Rick58 , there is 2 certain forum members here, 1 of them is the Forum watches police and the other one have the best and most awesome deals on the forum ;);)

If i proceed and put them on my ignored list i will be missing a good laugh and for sure i would not want that to happened :lol:

Agreed. I wish lifetime or premium members could have the ability to block certain people from commenting and seeing threads that we’ve created ourselves.

I think it would make Oakley forum a much nicer experience for most of us because it would starve the trolls.

Either that, or at least have the ability to delete comments from our own threads.

@OakleyBoss, is this possible at all?

Agreed. I wish lifetime or premium members could have the ability to block certain people from commenting and seeing threads that we’ve created ourselves.

I think it would make Oakley forum a much nicer experience for most of us because it would starve the trolls.

Either that, or at least have the ability to delete comments from our own threads.

@OakleyBoss, is this possible at all?

interesting idea - so basically if block them they also can’t see your posts. Could get slippery but I get the idea if I’m understanding correctly

Back