• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disallow users to see -your- posts (reverse ignore)

Who is “you guys?”

56623B47-C926-4340-BF04-EE310453AEFA.jpeg

Could have opposite affect. You guys pride yourselves on being able to police the sales threads and all. But with this, a bad buyer could block out all old timers that might comment on price, or bad photos, or anything bad. You guys already complain about people locking their sales threads. Now someone you don't agree with can literally hide posts from you?
So I wouldn’t see loco sales, (like people trying to trade a Mag Switch for a Plasma R1), or otherwise E-bay sales & prices on the forum?

Yes please!

Trumps gone, do we still need an ignore or block? :lol:
Oh yeah, Trucker Guy is still here:punish:

Who is “you guys?”
You guys is in reference to mods, OF old timers, hard core collectors, or any person here, with the Oakley 'expertise' to make comments of judgement. It's a broad term that I believe covers about 50% of the current active members, and not meant to be deragotory in any way. I just know 'I'm' none of the above. Does "you guy" mean you? I don't know? Where do you place yourself?

Last edited:
Could have opposite affect. You guys pride yourselves on being able to police the sales threads and all. But with this, a bad buyer could block out all old timers that might comment on price, or bad photos, or anything bad. You guys already complain about people locking their sales threads. Now someone you don't agree with can literally hide posts from you?
Like the beater juliet for $420??? I'm clownin hard on that ****.

Back