• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Disneyland is EXPENSIVE! Lots of Random Collector Frogs!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello -

So Disneyland (and children in general) are expensive, and in my old age, I've gotten much more boring and find myself wearing the same few glasses over and over. I know, what a disgrace I am. Haha!

Selling off some of my frogs to go to a better home - most, except for a few were in my rotation so they won't be perfect - pretty darn close, but not mint! Let me know and I will take more pictures of any you like and answer any questions. They are mostly all complete, with correct box and bag, expect for two - The Dr. Chop Custom and Polished Root beer w/Gold. I'll be as upfront as I can with condition, and I will gladly be open to some deals/offers if bundling is involved, love to save on time/effort/money on shipping!

Oh and my biggest weakness as a collector is I hate non-iridium lenses! So many of these are original grey lenses that I would just give away as these were mostly ones I preferred to wear. But that's your gain, most all of of them are polarized!

So - Top to Bottom prices include shipping in US, Prices are for F&F or add 4%. Would prefer to keep it in the US, but reach out for international shipping quotes -

1. Original Fake - Crystal Black and SLATE Iridium! Some marks and tiny scratches - $SOLD
2. Dr. Chop Custom - I didn't deal with the drama, purchased from someone here on the forum - Black Splatter Chrome Iridium Polarized, Green Parts Glow in the Dark! Like new, no box - $SOLD
3. Crystal Black with +Red - Minor swirl marks but really great overall! $125
4. Olympic Green Fades - Green to White fade with Prizm Daily Polarized - one tiny mark on right lens - $85
5. Purple/Pink/Silver Metallic Fade with Prizm Ruby - Like new - $75
6. Valentino Rossi - Polished Black with Fire - one mark on right lens - $75
PHOTO #2
7. Grenades - Matte Olive with Gold Iridium - some small marks on right lens - $SOLD
8. Smog Tortoise with Black Iridium Polarized - nothing I can really notice - $SOLD
9. Smog Text with Prizm Daily Polarized - marks on lenses, nothing that effects vision - $SOLD
10. Rag and Bone - Matte Digi Snake White with Fire - like new - $SOLD
11. Polished Clear with Gold - Nothing I can see! - $125
12. Skate Deck - Distressed Red with Ice Iridium Polarized - Nothing I can see $SOLD
13. Fallout - Distressed Black with Violet Iridium Polarized - Some scratches on the left lens $SOLD
14. Basin Red with Prizm Daily Polarized, marks on right lens - $55
15. Alpha Decay - Matte Black, same print as bag on arms with Ruby Iridium Polarized - nothing I can see - $200
16. Frogskins LX - Tortoise/Blue with Bronze Polarized - Like New - $SOLD
17. Custom Rasta Pair - Originally Matte white, Rasta with Gold Iridium - Like new besides being dyed frame! $100
18. Polished Rootbeer with Gold Iridium - scratches and marks on both lenses - $SOLD
Photo #3 - Forgot Two!
19. 4-Legged - Matte Grey with Violet and extra purple legs - Like new - $150
20. Heritage - Matte Clear with Polished Black legs and Violet - Like new - $115

Feel free to make an offer, hard to offend me!

Frogskins 1.jpg

Frogskins 2.jpg

Frogskins 3.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pmed

Username Hidden said:
Hello -

So Disneyland (and children in general) are expensive, and in my old age, I've gotten much more boring and find myself wearing the same few glasses over and over. I know, what a disgrace I am. Haha!

Selling off some of my frogs to go to a better home - most, except for a few were in my rotation so they won't be perfect - pretty darn close, but not mint! Let me know and I will take more pictures of any you like and answer any questions. They are mostly all complete, with correct box and bag, expect for two - The Dr. Chop Custom and Polished Root beer w/Gold. I'll be as upfront as I can with condition, and I will gladly be open to some deals/offers if bundling is involved, love to save on time/effort/money on shipping!

Oh and my biggest weakness as a collector is I hate non-iridium lenses! So many of these are original grey lenses that I would just give away as these were mostly ones I preferred to wear. But that's your gain, most all of of them are polarized!

So - Top to Bottom prices include shipping in US, Prices are for F&F or add 4%. Would prefer to keep it in the US, but reach out for international shipping quotes -

1. Original Fake - Crystal Black and SLATE Iridium! Some marks and tiny scratches - $SOLD
2. Dr. Chop Custom - I didn't deal with the drama, purchased from someone here on the forum - Black Splatter Chrome Iridium Polarized, Green Parts Glow in the Dark! Like new, no box - $SOLD
3. Crystal Black with +Red - Minor swirl marks but really great overall! $175
4. Olympic Green Fades - Green to White fade with Prizm Daily Polarized - one tiny mark on right lens - $100
5. Purple/Pink/Silver Metallic Fade with Prizm Ruby - Like new - $100
6. Valentino Rossi - Polished Black with Fire - one mark on right lens - $100
PHOTO #2
7. Grenades - Matte Olive with Gold Iridium - some small marks on right lens - $150
8. Smog Tortoise with Black Iridium Polarized - nothing I can really notice - $150
9. Smog Text with Prizm Daily Polarized - marks on lenses, nothing that effects vision - $125
10. Rag and Bone - Matte Digi Snake White with Fire - like new - $250
11. Polished Clear with Gold - Nothing I can see! - $175
12. Skate Deck - Distressed Red with Ice Iridium Polarized - Nothing I can see $250
13. Fallout - Distressed Black with Violet Iridium Polarized - Some scratches on the left lens $200
14. Basin Red with Prizm Daily Polarized, marks on right lens - $75
15. Alpha Decay - Matte Black, same print as bag on arms with Ruby Iridium Polarized - nothing I can see - $250
16. Frogskins LX - Tortoise/Blue with Bronze Polarized - Like New - $170
17. Custom Rasta Pair - Originally Matte white, Rasta with Gold Iridium - Like new besides being dyed frame! $150
18. Polished Rootbeer with Gold Iridium - scratches and marks on both lenses - $SOLD
Photo #3 - Forgot Two!
19. 4-Legged - Matte Grey with Violet and extra purple legs - Like new - $200
20. Heritage - Matte Clear with Polished Black legs and Violet - Like new - $150

Feel free to make an offer, hard to offend me!

View attachment 979576

View attachment 979577

View attachment 979589
Definitely Skate Deck for me please.
Possible the Black Fallout, can you PM me some better pics please.

Bump for a real one!

List updated for a bump! Reach out if you want more pics or have questions!

Bump please

Bump for the sake of it!

Price Drops with the Bump!

Price Drops for the remaining pairs!