• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DISPLAY CASE (LIVERPOOL, UK)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
yeah should do it mate can get vans cheap for the day you can even get one from B&Q for the day lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You're closer than me bopper, go for it. Hire of one van for one day £35, collection of two spine display cases...............................PRICELESS :smoke:

The only thing more priceless would be the sight of my missus going crackers as they're unloaded from the van!!

Must be someone round here who could do with a case?

Username Hidden said:
The only thing more priceless would be the sight of my missus going crackers as they're unloaded from the van!!

Must be someone round here who could do with a case?

Haha,
You could explain to her that you got them really really cheap. Get both, one for her to store her little knick knacks and one for you to store your Oaks. Then everyone's happy. They are nice cases for sure!

i would love to have them but accessibility is not possible...anyone from London to fetch me one?

I'm 3.5 hours away from them.

Username Hidden said:
You could explain to her that you got them really really cheap. Get both, one for her to store her little knick knacks and one for you to store your Oaks. Then everyone's happy. They are nice cases for sure!

I like your thinking mate but she HATES them!! I've got 2 which are housed in the man cave well out of her sight!

Username Hidden said:
I like your thinking mate but she HATES them!! I've got 2 which are housed in the man cave well out of her sight!

Oh yeah.... I know how that goes. Well at least you have a man cave.

So guess who's renting a van on Monday and driving up to Liverpool? :dance2:

somebody with a license perhaps!

Username Hidden said:
somebody with a license perhaps!

Licenses are overrated :dontmentionit: