• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

display case parts

• Thread starter Deleted member 18328
  • Start date
These are a direct replacement for aluminum mega case locks.

5F329C8F-961C-4AC7-AF31-2AD4862158E8.jpeg

Lights aren't a big deal. The ballasts on the fluorescent lights typically go bad. They were made by Pilot. You can replace the entire fixture for under $30. The best upgrade is led lighting for the down spotlights. Lower wattage and cooler.

my lights keep blinking on the top of my single black display. I replaced the ballast with a Lowe’s ballast and it was working. The next time I turned it on the lights were blinking. Do you know where I can get led replacements and see if they’ll stop blinking or do you have a suggestion to fix these. Also I may replace the ballasts on my double black and single black display for the upper and lower. Do you happen to have part numbers or places I can get these off hand? Any help would be appreciated

my lights keep blinking on the top of my single black display. I replaced the ballast with a Lowe’s ballast and it was working. The next time I turned it on the lights were blinking. Do you know where I can get led replacements and see if they’ll stop blinking or do you have a suggestion to fix these. Also I may replace the ballasts on my double black and single black display for the upper and lower. Do you happen to have part numbers or places I can get these off hand? Any help would be appreciated

You sure you the ballast you replaced it with is capable of driving the tubes? Usually it flashes if it’s no able to provide consistent power. Most likely it’s the ballast. I found a direct replacement for the ones Oakley used in their displays and ended up swapping 5 ballasts in my cases. I did that about a year ago and Not one has failed

Hope this helps:
972ed49a1593ab8160408d79866c993a.jpg

Attachments

• 972ed49a1593ab8160408d79866c993a.jpg
    972ed49a1593ab8160408d79866c993a.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 181
You sure you the ballast you replaced it with is capable of driving the tubes? Usually it flashes if it’s no able to provide consistent power. Most likely it’s the ballast. I found a direct replacement for the ones Oakley used in their displays and ended up swapping 5 ballasts in my cases. I did that about a year ago and Not one has failed

Hope this helps:
View attachment 697884
The ballast I replaced is for the four led circular lights at the top of the single cabinet. The tubes all work fine. It’s just the four small circular lights that are blinking. I used the Lowe’s ballast that members on this site recommended. Is the ballast you referenced for the small circular lights and if so will it do LED lights if I replace them. Also do you know what Lights will replace the circular lights and be a direct fit if I want to replace them with LED.

The ballast I replaced is for the four led circular lights at the top of the single cabinet. The tubes all work fine. It’s just the four small circular lights that are blinking. I used the Lowe’s ballast that members on this site recommended. Is the ballast you referenced for the small circular lights and if so will it do LED lights if I replace them. Also do you know what Lights will replace the circular lights and be a direct fit if I want to replace them with LED.

Sorry when you said ballast I assumed you meant a ballast for the fluorescent tubes. I’ve never replaced an led ballast/driver yet. @SiRacer420 might be able to help you with those

I have the part number of the lock. It's available and any good locksmith can order it for you. The one I'm talking about is not some generic lock from Home Depot. It's a direct replacement that uses the original keys. That way all your cases can be unlocked with the same key. This is exception of 3.0 etc. I'm talking about all mega towers. I should know. I have 14 of them.
Hey Medusa can you send me a private message with the part number of the lock! Also I’m looking for the small bolts/screws that hold the top cover on and the side plexiglass pieces in place. I just got a double black case today and some pieces are rusty and wanting to replace them. Thank you sir! Any help is greatly appreciated