• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

display case parts

• Thread starter Deleted member 18328
  • Start date
Any luck on the “textured” aluminum?

What about buffing scratches from the acrylic?

Thanks in advance. This repair is a handful.

E53CAA55-9B86-403A-B071-6241BA307249.jpeg

1F81D95E-390E-4EA2-9E2C-670A6FBA2309.jpeg

Your best bet on the aluminum around the logo is have it bead blasted with walnut shells by a sand blaster. No amount of sanding and buffing will make that look any better. Use Mothers plastic headlight polish on a small buffing wheel. Attach it to a drill or orbital tool. Depending on how deep they are you may get them out. All depends on how deep. 3/8 plexi is not cheap to replace.

I can help you with both $20 shipped from the uk if you don’t have any luck closer

That would be a life saver. Not much luck at all over here.

I’m new to these forums and I’m thinking I need an upgraded membership to send messages. Or if you’re okay sending me a direct email...

richards_ml At yahoo dot com

I have the part number of the lock. It's available and any good locksmith can order it for you. The one I'm talking about is not some generic lock from Home Depot. It's a direct replacement that uses the original keys. That way all your cases can be unlocked with the same key. This is exception of 3.0 etc. I'm talking about all mega towers. I should know. I have 14 of them.
I have the part number of the lock. It's available and any good locksmith can order it for you. The one I'm talking about is not some generic lock from Home Depot. It's a direct replacement that uses the original keys. That way all your cases can be unlocked with the same key. This is exception of 3.0 etc. I'm talking about all mega towers. I should know. I have 14 of them.

Can I get that part number?
My locks are showing their age.

Mike