• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Have The Right Tool For Your X-Metal?

As the main content of this thread argues, you're much better off using a high-quality driver such as Wiha instead of a budget one; why so is already well documented earlier in this thread.

In addition to those torx drivers a .05 hex is needed for the XS nosebridge.

As the main content of this thread argues, you're much better off using a high-quality driver such as Wiha instead of a budget one; why so is already well documented earlier in this thread.

In addition to those torx drivers a .05 hex is needed for the XS nosebridge.
My Craftsman has never let me down, ijs

You must have had a Monday tool.

Whatever day of the week it was, the set is maybe 20 years old. Meaning it's more mature than some of the people on this forum...

The one Wiha replacing the failed Craftsman...

20180724_204324.jpg

But this full set of Wiha T1 - T8 has worked great...

20180724_204404.jpg

Whatever day of the week it was, the set is maybe 20 years old. Meaning it's more mature than some of the people on this forum...

The one Wiha replacing the failed Craftsman...

View attachment 505047

But this full set of Wiha T1 - T8 has worked great...

View attachment 505048

Where did you buy that WIHA set and how much did it run for? I ended up getting a WIHA T6 because I was tired of the junk T6 screwdrivers I had stripping screws. It's really high quality and never damages the OEM screws, but it is starting to have some rust form on it already (probably due to the salt air).

Last edited:
Back