• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't worry. I don't bite (Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the avatar from the member you want to pm and start a conversation.

1CA7607B-A494-4467-B844-C4D38E6E80A9.jpeg

He’s a premium member... :grin:
It wasn't about the 14 day grace period. I'm broke and can't afford anything anyway. The info I gathered so far is invaluable. A place like this will only be around if it has support. And paying that cheap premium fee is about the only way "I" can give back. I 'can't' help anyone on the forum with my (extremely limited) O-knowledge. And don't want this place disappearing just when I get here. Hey!! Just thought of something. I came from the O-cean. That alone should qualify me for a free premium membership. Right? Right? 50% off? 25% off? Oh forget it. That wouldn't be 'giving back' if I did that.

Last edited:
It wasn't about the 14 day grace period. I'm broke and can't afford anything anyway. The info I gathered so far is invaluable. A place like this will only be around if it has support. And paying that cheap premium fee is about the only way "I" can give back. I 'can't' help anyone on the forum with my (extremely limited) O-knowledge. And don't want this place disappearing just when I get here. Hey!! Just thought of something. I came from the O-cean. That alone should qualify me for a free premium membership. Right? Right? 50% off? 25% off. Oh forget it. That wouldn't be 'giving back' if I did that.
Take your time...if your doing the donor/custom cut, I’d save up $30 or so and keep an eye out for a good donor. Then you’ll have half of cost...

researching what you want is half the fun, anyhow. :)

Thank you for the info. The prospect of getting Oakley lenses back into my Valve 1.0's is very exciting. I just need to build up finances to do more than one lens at a time (recovering from Christmas. Lol). I actually have 4 Valves in my daily wear rotation (there's a green lens/matte black pair that was in my car when I took pictures of my other 3).

If you need several done and money is a concern this may be of use to you.

Take your time...if your doing the donor/custom cut, I’d save up $30 or so and keep an eye out for a good donor. Then you’ll have half of cost...

researching what you want is half the fun, anyhow. :)
Yeah, you got that right. I'm enjoying looking around at the different threads. It's very educational.

Every one has a starting place, the forum is a excellent place to learn. Do not be afraid to ask questions, the members here are always happy to talk Oakley, among other things as well.

I am personally happy to have a well spoken shark around the boards. You seem very friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back