• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't worry. I don't bite (Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need several done and money is a concern this may be of use to you.

Thank you for the link SiRacer420. Something to definitely 'Chew' on. But as I'm reading, I'm realizing I am just so monumentally naive about Oakley stuff. I was so proud of myself learning 'PM' and how to do it. Now I have to look up BC, SL, and NSJ2. Hahaha. I'm learning something new everyday. Thanks everyone.

Most people try to get a lens that matches the frame...which valve do plan on doing first?
I skipped the part of 'which Valve', and just have particular lenses in mind. I always wanted a (black or blue) Valve with polarized prizm deep water lenses. But now my mind is dreaming of the rainbow. Polarized Torch. Polarized Jade. Polarized Gold/24K. Yeah I like polarized lenses. Now I'll probably end up dreaming about it tonight.

Thank you for the link SiRacer420. Something to definitely 'Chew' on. But as I'm reading, I'm realizing I am just so monumentally naive about Oakley stuff. I was so proud of myself learning 'PM' and how to do it. Now I have to look up BC, SL, and NSJ2. Hahaha. I'm learning something new everyday. Thanks everyone.
Do you need to know what those initials stand for?

Do you need to know what those initials stand for?
@Atticus I got this.
Welcome @Sharky77 This might help you out.

@Atticus I got this.
Aha!!! Figures you guys would have something to help identify O-bbreviations.

@Atticus I got this.
UUhhhh. Hate to say this guys. But the O-bbreviation list didn't have BC, SL, or NSJ2. Still need help with those please.

The search button is your friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back