• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Mega In The Uk

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
JayMann, we set it up at my fiancé's house in Milton Keynes (which is obviously near Luton). I had to rely on bengal's friends who brought it up for £100 in a caddy and were great as they also helped bring it into the house.

I couldn't rent a van as I'm not eligible yet, but you're looking at about £50-£80 in total maybe?

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh ok cool sorry didn't look when this thread was started i have a van (went to Bournemouth i pick my case up) and seen as thou it was local i thought i could have maybe helped and got pay a bit for my time? ;)

Glad you've got your case and its all be sorted

If you would've offered, I would've been more than happy for the help! You would've probably even gotten a cup of tea and some chocolate! :)

Balls missed out on that one! lol

That, and we got one of those 3kg gummi bears that is the equivalent of 1,400 single ones- so you would've probably left with his leg to nibble on on the way home!

Stop it man making me feel bad for missing this post and not helping out

Haha. Okay :)

Username Hidden said:
That, and we got one of those 3kg gummi bears that is the equivalent of 1,400 single ones- so you would've probably left with his leg to nibble on on the way home!

Mmmmm! I might have even hired a van for a bit of your gummi bear!! Where is it from??

Firebox do them by the looks of it Mrs H

firebox it is!