• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Wide 3.0 display cabinet disassembly

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
As my Mega wide 3.0 case looks let to spend its third Summer stuck in my (Sloping roof) Garage, The impending arrival on a new Car means I need to take it apart. Is it a fairly straightforward exercise? Are there any guides?

TIA

As my Mega wide 3.0 case looks let to spend its third Summer stuck in my (Sloping roof) Garage, The impending arrival on a new Car means I need to take it apart. Is it a fairly straightforward exercise? Are there any guides?

TIA

The top and bottom separate pretty easily. There are bolts holding the two pieces together found inside the bottom storage area. If you haven’t before, you’ll need to cut the wires running up the back right (IIRC) upright and solder them when you assemble it again

Thanks Fella. As there's cutting involved I may have to start smiling & enquiring of his welfare more at the next door neighbour with his BIG shed😂😂😂

Yep but I hate cutting & soldering wires, Unless I can get it heatwrapped after reconnection I guess so it's looks OEM . P**sed me off when I had to cut OEM wires to fit a Tail tidy to a couple of my Bikes...

Latest Posts

Back