• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drum Roll Please: 2-Way Block Function is now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've been blocked by a member, you can still search them and see their list of posts (with first part of the text). You just can't view any of their posts in the threads themselves.

Clicking will either bring you to the page (if it was created by a different member) or a blank page (if the member themselves created it).

If you tag someone who blocked you, they don't receive notifications and can't see your post.

If you come off someone's block list, then you can search and view their posts again, but you won't suddenly see all the notifications if they tagged you while you were blocked by them.

You can't block deleted members who then become "guests".

PMs can be sent to the member who blocked you, but the blocked member won't receive a notification or see the message in his messages.

Maybe the sellers in the exchange can unlock their threads since the block feature is here.

1st of all, I can't believe anyone blocked you, of all people, LMAO.

2nd, I've learned from years of locking my exchange threads, that my items sell faster, and with less haggling. Might be because potential buyers don't see the reaction of others, plus removes the trolls who are there just to ruin other people's sales. Main reason, though, is to keep my threads together, so it's easy to find them when the time to bump comes. Some people might not like it, but I'll keep locking my threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back