• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dust in your cabinets???

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
What does everyone do to help reduce dust getting in your cabinets? I have gone as far as using rubber stripping on the seams of the doors in the past and still use them in the dry months of the desert northwest. This little thing though has made a big difference in one cabinet I have tested it in for the last 3-4 months and it is only about 8 inches tall. About the time I determined it was effective Amazon was out of stock on them but they finally came back into stock today so I ordered 3 more for my other displays. It is the only one I could find that was this size and plugged into a AC outlet.

1666466102422.png

What does everyone do to help reduce dust getting in your cabinets? I have gone as far as using rubber stripping on the seams of the doors in the past and still use them in the dry months of the desert northwest. This little thing though has made a big difference in one cabinet I have tested it in for the last 3-4 months and it is only about 8 inches tall. About the time I determined it was effective Amazon was out of stock on them but they finally came back into stock today so I ordered 3 more for my other displays. It is the only one I could find that was this size and plugged into a AC outlet.

View attachment 1006013

Great idea, I was wondering what ppl do with that problem lol

Last edited:

View attachment 1006013
Thanks! I might grab one of these

Thanks! I might grab one of these
Its not 100% but there was an unquestionable difference between my main case which I had rubber stripping on and the case that has this thing in it. I grabbed a few of the filters as well cause I figure its probably something that when they quit making them the parts disappear to...

Sorry to revive an old thread.

I was looking at this same unit….only available in the US. Does it make a difference where it’s placed in the cabinet? Top shelf, middle , bottom ?

Is there a good small unit that is chargeable and doesn’t require being plugged in all the time ?

Back