• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

E wire 2.0 - Free

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Bought this off Feebay. Paid top dollar (probably overpaid as usual) for this pair that is supposed to be brand new. Sellers pictures showed the custom box, so I just took it as a 'new without tags' item. No problem. I buy it, it comes in, and lenses are in bad shape. The seller didn't even look at the lenses before sending. Or he would have noticed how dirty they were, and that there were small scratches on both sides. I found out after that one ear stem was bent more than the other. No way was this new. So I didn't even want to bother with the seller, and just started the return because of the damages. As I was gathering things to pack up glasses to ship back, I then get an email from PayPal saying I've been refunded already. Whatever, I'll read that later. I'm busy packing up glasses. It was when I tried to print up a return shipping label was when I realized something had changed. there was no return label to print, and I got a note from ebay saying to keep glasses and I'll get my money back too. WHAT?? What just happened? Well funny thing is that I am not about to call Feebay up, and try and convince them to do something that might cost me some money. So here is my free E wire 2.0. Not brand new, but I'll say really good condition. Except for the bent ear stem. Lol. Lenses has marks, but are still very usable (8/10 condition). I don't know what finish frame has or lens type
IMG_5539.jpeg
IMG_5542.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5551.jpeg
IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5554.jpeg
IMG_5557.jpeg
IMG_5559.jpeg

NIce....i had a pair of those years ago and like a dummy, wore them out on the lake riding a jet ski....made a dumb move, got tossed and lost them....they are somewhere at the bottom of Grapevine Lake in Texas