• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ear Socks Straight Jacket 1999

This is a suggestion for a fix to earsocks on 1999 straight jackets. They are impossible to find so this worked for me. It only works if you have black earsocks. Go to Home Depot or Lowe’s or electrical supplier. Look for Heat shrink tubing. You can find a size that is slightly larger than the arms on your straight jackets. Get them the right length or longer and cut to fit. Place them on the arms and apply heat with a hair dryer. The tubing shrinks tightly to the arms. It’s not a perfect solution but my glasses look great again. It worked for me and should for any one if you don’t mind that they aren’t perfect like factory socks

009385DA-9E16-4643-B5BE-BD33209571AF.jpeg

E5F606ED-8C47-49F4-B9AB-96C7C7E66D20.jpeg

This is a suggestion for a fix to earsocks on 1999 straight jackets. They are impossible to find so this worked for me. It only works if you have black earsocks. Go to Home Depot or Lowe’s or electrical supplier. Look for Heat shrink tubing. You can find a size that is slightly larger than the arms on your straight jackets. Get them the right length or longer and cut to fit. Place them on the arms and apply heat with a hair dryer. The tubing shrinks tightly to the arms. It’s not a perfect solution but my glasses look great again. It worked for me and should for any one if you don’t mind that they aren’t perfect like factory socks

View attachment 642728

View attachment 642729
Hi welcome

Back