• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eastern Boarder Treasure

Great set, I also thought I'd seen this logo somewhere before. I have one question, what kind of skateboard shoes do you like? If we talk about the street skateboard. Well, I can't ride in sneakers because I feel uncomfortable. I think I need special flexible shoes. And I even googled it and found a list of the best vegan skate shoes in 2020. I wonder if you would buy such skate shoes? And yes, I'm a vegan, so I'm looking for shoes that don't consist of animal products. I would appreciate any advice.

Great set, I also thought I'd seen this logo somewhere before. I have one question, what kind of skateboard shoes do you like? If we talk about the street skateboard. Well, I can't ride in sneakers because I feel uncomfortable. I think I need special flexible shoes. And I even googled it and found a list of the best vegan skate shoes in 2020. I wonder if you would buy such skate shoes? And yes, I'm a vegan, so I'm looking for shoes that don't consist of animal products. I would appreciate any advice.
🤷🏻‍♂️
No idea brother, sorry.

Back