• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay horror story

• Thread starter Sc'O'user
  • Start date
Any chance this ass hat lives in IL? I had a very similar situation, but PayPal didn’t even read my dispute statement and ruled in favor of the scammer....
I hate these thieving fckrs, there is no need for such behaviour PayPal & eBay need to favour the seller if it can be proven that the parcel was sent. I feel for you bro..... Name and shame the ass hat

I have had four packages take over a month and I filed with eBay three actually arrived two months later out of those three only one seller actually wanted to help and I made sure they got taken care of

I posted the guys name in Philippine oakley group to warn others. The guy posted after to clear his name afterwards and he might be right he still hasn't recieved the item until now. With quick tracking this is what i found out with no further updates as of today, parcel is still in transit to the buyer.

Screenshot_20210203-060856.png

Last edited:
Yes this is old info mate, I believe the buyer has received the parcel without signing for it and attempted to burn me and get a refund, if this is the case then the tracking is not likely to be updated. I have been keeping an eye on the tracking myself but don't expect any further updates.
my reason's for thinking this way are laid out in previous posts ie: the speed in which the buyer opened the case and proceeded to execute the refund, as soon as he possibly could he made the claim and proceeded with it, even since I had the decision overturned he hasn't been in touch....?

Yes this is old info mate, I believe the buyer has received the parcel without signing for it and attempted to burn me and get a refund, if this is the case then the tracking is not likely to be updated. I have been keeping an eye on the tracking myself but don't expect any further updates.
my reason's for thinking this way are laid out in previous posts ie: the speed in which the buyer opened the case and proceeded to execute the refund, as soon as he possibly could he made the claim and proceeded with it, even since I had the decision overturned he hasn't been in touch....?
You're absolutely right. If he is legit he should not have opened a case since you're very responsive to any of his queries while he later on didn't respond to your messages. Glad you got your money back mate.

If I have a problem and the sender is working it out with me and trying I don't file a claim if I am legit.... Case in point I bought a pair of glasses from a seller on here and they didn't turn up I messaged him and the first words I got were I have the tracking that says you got it so eff off that is a case where you file a claim

If I have a problem and the sender is working it out with me and trying I don't file a claim if I am legit.... Case in point I bought a pair of glasses from a seller on here and they didn't turn up I messaged him and the first words I got were I have the tracking that says you got it so eff off that is a case where you file a claim
I hope you got your problem resolved bud 👍

Back