• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay prices

Some Mars lenses going at reasonable prices right now... AUTHENTIC NEW OAKLEY MARS & CRATER LENSES BLACK IRIDIUM ORIGINAL PRODUCT | eBay

First forum post! Woo hoo!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. And thank you for the heads up on the Mars lenses. Got the last pair. Mahalo.

IMG_9154.gif

Normally with ebay, I shoot the seller a message stating that I am interested in what they're selling, but Offer your own price. Sometimes I will add in pictures of previous sales of that frame to show why I'm making the offer price that I am. Sometimes they take it, other times they won't. But there's no harm in trying especially if it's a pair you really want.

***SOLD***
$750 Minute Machine - seems reasonable

Not technically X Metal, but maybe has enough titanium to not break the rules for this thread.

Last edited:
And eBay is weird in the sense that, even if the seller doesn't have the 'Make an Offer' available in the main part of his/her post. In the 'contact seller' area, one of the options for trying to contact seller, is to 'make an offer'. Lol. I've used that many times, and have gotten lucky now and then.

Back