• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay taking on congress....

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I got this is my messages on eBay.... check yours and write join the fight!

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 2.41.23 PM.png

That’s funny eBay only gives 2 shiets because they’ve probably lost a significant number of sellers since 1099 thresholds have changed . So they are pretending to lobby for the causal seller when all they want is their piece of the pie .
Man... it has slowed to a Craaaaaaaawl on eBay and you are 100% correct! They do not care about us BUT they have created a platform to make it easy for everyone to send a notice to their senators and we should use it. Turns out my state went 50/50 on it ... The guy who voted against it I hate and the one who voted for it I use to like, until this...
Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 1.43.10 PM.png

I don’t know how people makes money on that site tbh, fees now taxes might as well sell your stuff to craigslist.

I don’t know how people makes money on that site tbh, fees now taxes might as well sell your stuff to craigslist.
you have a huge buyer base from all over the world - for example i had a hard time selling parts for mazda rx7 fd in europe ... but i sold items for $10,000 via ebay to USA in 2months. Ebay, of course, earned about 20% .. but it's still a better deal for me than if these items littered my garage.

Back