• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay user janus20123 Buyer and especially seller beware

If the reason is valid and they can show that "a scratch wasn't disclosed" then yes they can return. It is still pretty easy to return items but not if it was disclosed. I have tested this myself with my experience with the Maui Jims. You are right about postage. Seller is still on the hook. I wrote about their service when that happened cause I was so shocked eBay backed me. Holy Cow! Ebay treated me right as a seller!!!!
just read the story and yeah, that's amazing that Ebay sided with you :) it makes me wondering though if the buyer was a newbie, considering how we all know Ebay favours the buyer in disputes

You have to be on the mailing list and when they send a email it usually last for a couple of days BUT it is often higher than the 1% or less they gave when you got it for every purchase. Most are 5-8%
you're right about that: 5% is what I get

@janus20123

emoji115.png
emoji23.png
emoji115.png
Damn. I had no idea I was so shady 🤣

just read the story and yeah, that's amazing that Ebay sided with you :) it makes me wondering though if the buyer was a newbie, considering how we all know Ebay favours the buyer in disputes
It was a freaking DOCTOR! Someone you would think would be smart enough not to just buy without reading. Especially since I put in the subtitle to read everything and see all the pictures. She just saw the really low price and jumped on the buy button. I priced it so the buyer could send it in for a refurbish and break right at the value and have a like new pair.

It was a freaking DOCTOR! Someone you would think would be smart enough not to just buy without reading. Especially since I put in the subtitle to read everything and see all the pictures. She just saw the really low price and jumped on the buy button. I priced it so the buyer could send it in for a refurbish and break right at the value and have a like new pair.
I think you're right: the buyer found the price too good to be true and decided to jump on it before anyone else could get it without even reading the description

Back