• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Editing Title in the Exchange forum?

IF you are not a Premium/Lifetime Member, editing your thread has a time frame where you can edit.

I edited that but see above quote from 1st page, post #2

Now, it is more confusing. First you said it has a time frame then no time frame and now that's edited as has time frame. :confused: So for us who are no longer premium members, what is the time frame for updating for title thread?

All I wanted is to clean up my marketplace thread, so I guess I don't really have to do that anymore. ;)

I guess what im inferring is some of my threads I can mark sold and others I cannot edit the title. I have no idea the reason. I never worried about it, but it does make it easier for other members to know which items are sold vs not. Just one of my many quandaries.

Now, it is more confusing. First you said it has a time frame then no time frame and now that's edited as has time frame. :confused: So for us who are no longer premium members, what is the time frame for updating for title thread?

All I wanted is to clean up my marketplace thread, so I guess I don't really have to do that anymore. ;)
Yes, sry about that. Hope @OakleyBoss can answer how long until you can’t edit.

Latest Posts

Back