• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Even more x metals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don’t want this to go back to the top, because I want that pair of Ice.
I just can’t afford it right now because this guy has taken all my toy money (and a little beer money) in the last week and a half for 3 other pair. That being said he has been so fair and reasonable I am compelled to advocate on his behalf here.
Somebody besides me wants these.
Somebody besides me needs these.
They will practically be in your hands before he tells you he shipped them.
They will look much better in person than the professional studio photos he uses here.
And you really won’t even miss the funds until you’re 2 or 3 pair deep and then ,we’ll, what’s done is done.
You won’t be disappointed.
I would not opt for the .01 DNA upgrade however, it’s a sham like an extended warranty.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Really don’t want this to go back to the top, because I want that pair of Ice.
I just can’t afford it right now because this guy has taken all my toy money (and a little beer money) in the last week and a half for 3 other pair. That being said he has been so fair and reasonable I am compelled to advocate on his behalf here.
Somebody besides me wants these.
Somebody besides me needs these.
They will practically be in your hands before he tells you he shipped them.
They will look much better in person than the professional studio photos he uses here.
And you really won’t even miss the funds until you’re 2 or 3 pair deep and then ,we’ll, what’s done is done.
You won’t be disappointed.
I would not opt for the .01 DNA upgrade however, it’s a sham like an extended warranty.

Thanks for marketing... they are sold. Buyer opted out on the DNA surcharge unfortunately.

Obviously that leads to the question. Did they take the lenses? And if not. :whistle:

Username Hidden said:
Obviously that leads to the question. Did they take the lenses? And if not. :whistle:

Lenses are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.