• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Factory Pilot snow helmet

chrissladden1

Oakley Beginner
Hi Fellow Oakley enthusiasts

Im new to Oakley brand and of course the forum.
After looking into a new set of snowboarding goggles, I was advised by the sales staff in our local store to purchase the new Oakley flight deck prizm goggles,I chose the jade ones.
I cannot begin to explain the many advantages of the prizm system and to be honest unless you have tried it, you won't believe me.
I was that impressed that by the end of the first day I went back to the store and bought a pair of Gibston prizm sunglasses.

That's my intro
I now need some help and advise
Im looking for either a Mod 3 or mod 5 factory pilot snowboarding helmet in matt Grey large with the Mips system. The Mips system is the crucial factor for me.
I currently have a perfectly serviceable helmet, but would like to upgrade to the mips system and the factory pilot just looks the part.
Any help of advice would be gratefully recieved.

Many thanks

Hi Fellow Oakley enthusiasts

Im new to Oakley brand and of course the forum.
After looking into a new set of snowboarding goggles, I was advised by the sales staff in our local store to purchase the new Oakley flight deck prizm goggles,I chose the jade ones.
I cannot begin to explain the many advantages of the prizm system and to be honest unless you have tried it, you won't believe me.
I was that impressed that by the end of the first day I went back to the store and bought a pair of Gibston prizm sunglasses.

That's my intro
I now need some help and advise
Im looking for either a Mod 3 or mod 5 factory pilot snowboarding helmet in matt Grey large with the Mips system. The Mips system is the crucial factor for me.
I currently have a perfectly serviceable helmet, but would like to upgrade to the mips system and the factory pilot just looks the part.
Any help of advice would be gratefully recieved.

Many thanks

Welcome to the forum.

They are nice helmets, just pick the one you feel fits and looks the best.

Thanks for your prompt reply, the problem is u can't find a factory pilot mod 5 with mips let alone in Matt Grey, they are all small or medium and a lot don't have the mips system which is very important for me

Thanks for your prompt reply, the problem is u can't find a factory pilot mod 5 with mips let alone in Matt Grey, they are all small or medium and a lot don't have the mips system which is very important for me

Didn't know it was an issue. I haven't tried the 3 and only use Sweet Protection helmets myself...

Back