• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Factory Team x Brain Dead sunglasses coming soon

Well having had to wait 2 months, I get my delivery........which needs another 62 quid for postage!!!!! You complete cunts! Shove them up your arse!
Have messaged them, waiting a response and explanation at to what the **** they think they're doing! Sent them this today.

Why have I received an UPS driver asking for £62, for postage? I was led to believe that the postage had been sorted by yourselves(which you reimbursed me for as form of compensation for the delay!). Now I've got to pay an extra £62, I can confidently say, you trully must be BRAINDEAD, if you think I'm going to be paying that exorbitant amount for these, especially as they cost 193 quid too start with.

Last edited:
Well having had to wait 2 months, I get my delivery........which needs another 62 quid for postage!!!!! You complete cunts! Shove them up your arse!
Have messaged them, waiting a response and explanation at to what the **** they think they're doing!

tom-arnold.gif

Latest Posts

Back