• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Fast Jacket Asian Fit nose pads (black) - UK

U

Username Hidden

if anyone has spare asian fit nose pads (unused) for fast jacket in black laying around, please let me know. Full earsock/pad kit is overkill as I am not sure if I will prefer the fit or not. will pay £5 (inc postage) (UK based)

Some people reacted to this post.
Bumping this!

FYI these are the same as Flak and Half Jacket as well.

Are they exactly the same, or do they just happen to fit?

Exactly the same. I believe they are called "Oakley Sport Nosepiece". We order them into my shop so that we can sell someone just a nosepiece rather than the whole kit if they don't need it (and most of the time we just give them the set). Giving away a $5 item to gain a customer for life seems to be an OK formula. Go to a O Store or a really good independent and hope you get lucky. Probably would cost too much from outside of the UK to ship it and you'd likely be able to buy the whole set for less.

Thanks, I tried local stores and Oakley uk, none were too helpful. I guess I'll end up buying the set at this rate, but it seems wasteful to me as there must be so many from original purchases laying around the uk not used!

Latest Posts

Back