• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favourite Movie of All Time? And why?

You're the one saying what you do, I didn't assume anything. Actually, when you assume something, it makes an ass out of you. Which you made here in this statement, epically.
As I said, I don't watch TV, let alone the news reigned by whichever conglomerate. As I also said, I'm not defending them and never will, as both sides are fuked in this whole mess but the US has nothing to intervene where it doesn't belong. But the US has the habit of turning its own financial interests into other nations' problems, by telling the story as they want it to be. You know that the history books are written by the ones who won the wars and the decimated populations did not have a chance to share their perspectives in those writings, right?

FYI, I'm Brazilian, thus raised as a Catholic, and Brazil had always been highly influenced by the American culture, so if anything, I should be inclined to think like you but I chose to seek the truth instead of being brainwashed like you. And because of that, I know that you don't speak for most Americans either. Just like Trump wouldn't be elected if the popular vote was in effect in the US.

And I'm deaf (or in this case, blind) to highly prejudgemental people like you who just regurgitates prejudices like this and therefore does not stimulate constructive conversations. You're the kind of person who fosters foreigners disgust for Americans in general.
You talk sh!t about america, and you are from brazil? 😁........😆.......😅........🤣

here are a couple of hundred videos that show you should shut the fu ck up about other countries

Based on recent posts, not sure this is the right thread, but my favorite movie of all time is Swingers. Other than the swing and the beautiful babies, that was my life at the time. Clubbin in LA, Vegas and Sega hockey. I took the Canucks to the Cup. With offsides on.

Based on recent posts, not sure this is the right thread, but my favorite movie of all time is Swingers. Other than the swing and the beautiful babies, that was my life at the time. Clubbin in LA, Vegas and Sega hockey. I took the Canucks to the Cup. With offsides on.
I think that makes you some sort of ***. Even though you're money baby.

89278368_737562416650558_4377489616509337600_o.jpg

POIDH

Latest Posts

Back