• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Few questions:

Luffy555

Oakley Beginner
Hey, I'm finishing an investigation and I need to answer various questions about multiple watch brands. Hope someone is able to answer some of them:

1- What is the main reason why Oakley stopped producing and selling their watches?
2- What is the heaviest Oakley watch?
3- What is the main Platform of selling that Oakley is using right now with their sunglasses?
4- How many sub-companies does Oakley own?
5- What are the most famous films where Oakley sunglasses have been promoted?
6- Is Oakley considered an innovative company?
7- How many watches are nowadays active in buy/sell markets?

Thank you so much for your help and sorry to have started with that Thread to attract attention.

Last edited:
Have you made yourself familiar with the Forum Rules?
Answer to myself:
NO

Last edited:
You have to be a member for 2 weeks and have 15 posts and then post a for sale thread in the proper exchange and your price is high.

Hey, I'm finishing an investigation and I need to answer various questions about multiple watch brands. Hope someone is able to answer some of them:

1- What is the main reason why Oakley stopped producing and selling their watches?
2- What is the heaviest Oakley watch?
3- What is the main Platform of selling that Oakley is using right now with their sunglasses?
4- How many sub-companies does Oakley own?
5- What are the most famous films where Oakley sunglasses have been promoted?
6- Is Oakley considered an innovative company?
7- How many watches are nowadays active in buy/sell markets?

Thank you so much for your help and sorry to have started with that Thread to attract attention.

Yes

Back