• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FHR Bunker meetup 2024

Are you interested in a FHR Oakley HQ meetup 2024?

• Yes, and early March 2024 sounds good

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Yes, I’d be interested, but a different month in 2024(comment month preference)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No, I’m not interested in meeting any of you turkeys.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Unless he is was being tight lipped about it. But he didn’t act like there was anything in the pipeline for release.
Tight lipped he was it seems, not surprised though.

muzmsubzeron.jpg

Tight lipped he was it seems, not surprised though.

View attachment 1131982
What color lens is the one pictured? I hope they do another deep red, but with NO frost on the edges. I couldn’t wear the last MUZM subs because the frost bothered my vision too much. —Its weird they are doing Subs again since the first ones went discount on Amazon.

Also weird that our tour guide gave us a lot of info on the new Medusa coming out, but was secretive about Subs that have been before. Go figure.

Last edited:
What color lens is the one pictured? I hope they do another deep red, but with NO frost on the edges. I couldn’t wear the last MUZM subs because the frost bothered my vision too much. —Its weird they are doing Subs again since the first ones went discount on Amazon.

Also weird that our tour guide gave us a lot of info on the new Medusa coming out, but was secretive about Subs that have been before. Go figure.
Maybe a prizm field, the render looks too light for road? Here is a Resistor from Oakley's site for comparison.

resistor.jpg

Back