• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally....

Sir Clifden

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Finally, got my first pair of XM Juliets Ruby Lens with SideBinders.

This pair my HolyGrail or Unicorn of Oakleys.

Purchased these from a Fellow OF Member and I’m very thankful and grateful for him selling these and letting me have the opportunity of buying them.

I had to try them one time cause once in case that’s where I’m keeping them. Today no wind was blowing no dirt in the air, so it was the time to try them on get a few pics. Hope y’all enjoy the pics I do..

5868FADE-41AD-45FF-A663-D3D16D6C4661.jpeg

30A2606A-4DC0-480D-9EE4-D47DF01CC337.jpeg

4F5F52B2-BFA4-4D9A-8DBF-6BE2AD90401D.jpeg

Wow gorgeous .. what lenses are those? Is this the pair that was on the exchange recently ?

Wow gorgeous .. what lenses are those? Is this the pair that was on the exchange recently ?

The original post was later it was on page 9 might be on page 10 now. They are Ruby Lens and came with the SideBinders. They didn’t look near the dark pronounced Ruby in those pics. Kinda like the X-Men movie when the camera was in the right angle and the lighting was just right you seen the real dark Ruby red. That was the effect I was going for outside and in the case as well. That movie back then drew me to these always wanted them and every time watched that movie seen these like that it just man made me want them lol.

Latest Posts

Back