• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally....

Awesome collection, and a nice pick-up. You like them red lenses I see. Lol.

IMG_1110.gif

Awesome collection, and a nice pick-up. You like them red lenses I see. Lol.

View attachment 761219

yes I do really like them. Now I’ve ran into a new problem. I have the pair I don’t want to wear, now, after seeing a lot of OF members rocking them for daily use (as it appears anyways) it’s making me want to get some for wearing around.

yes I do really like them. Now I’ve ran into a new problem. I have the pair I don’t want to wear, now, after seeing a lot of OF members rocking them for daily use (as it appears anyways) it’s making me want to get some for wearing around.

And so the x-metal addict is born. I knight thee worthy of the grails. Rise my son, and continue your quest for the sacred metals!

seriously though this statement is how it starts. Next thing you know you'll have 20 pairs all strewn about your dresser and cars, a pair for every occasion etc. It's a sickness!

And so the x-metal addict is born. I knight thee worthy of the grails. Rise my son, and continue your quest for the sacred metals!

seriously though this statement is how it starts. Next thing you know you'll have 20 pairs all strewn about your dresser and cars, a pair for every occasion etc. It's a sickness!

lol very true...an Yes I do get to where I want every color cause I want to coordinate haha.

Hi Clifden!
Are those Oakley Authentic Ruby Iridium lenses or are they aftermarket lenses? They really look like the 'Ruby Quartz' colour I've been painstakingly looking for over the last 9 years.

Hi Clifden!
Are those Oakley Authentic Ruby Iridium lenses or are they aftermarket lenses? They really look like the 'Ruby Quartz' colour I've been painstakingly looking for over the last 9 years.
Hello Viper, they are Oakley Ruby Iridium lenses. I don’t wear them much at all. Having said that we went to Las Vegas for Christmas vacation and for my wedding/honeymoon, I took this pair for one of my outfits. I got nothing but compliments from lots of people. I even went in the Oakley store I always go too and they wished the Ruby was deep like these lenses. Amazing how it took lot of people back just by the deep Ruby look.

I not been on here for long time. I appreciate you responding and dredging me back to show I’m still alive and kicking. I hope you had blessed holidays and the new year brings you lots of joy.

Hello Viper, they are Oakley Ruby Iridium lenses. I don’t wear them much at all. Having said that we went to Las Vegas for Christmas vacation and for my wedding/honeymoon, I took this pair for one of my outfits. I got nothing but compliments from lots of people. I even went in the Oakley store I always go too and they wished the Ruby was deep like these lenses. Amazing how it took lot of people back just by the deep Ruby look.

I not been on here for long time. I appreciate you responding and dredging me back to show I’m still alive and kicking. I hope you had blessed holidays and the new year brings you lots of joy.
Thanks for the swift reply & great to see you back! 😁
Wow, they truly look magnificent in your photos! But I myself also had picked up an Oakley Juliet and more recently an Oakley Penny, both with Ruby lenses (not sure if Iridium or not) but they've never given me the desired effect as your photos show. 😔
Anyway, I've been rocking a pair of LINEGEAR Aftermarket lenses (Red Mirror) since 2018 on my Juliet and I've been fairly happy with them! As for my recently acquired Oakley Penny, I'm currently on the lookout for some true Cyclops-tone lenses and I think I've found a thread in the forum that might be the answer!

Anyways, thanks for your reply again and have a good one!! 🤘

Latest Posts

Back