• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fire in the hole!!!! {Grenade Trophy}

I've manipulated ebay to get what I wanted before. I also don't see some of this stuff relisted. I dont see all the bidding u do. All I know is I missed an auction on.a few things. I called him up and said hey did they pay. He said no. I said cool I'll take em. I asked why things were relisted and he showed me where people would message next day and back out. Happens often. As far as anything else idk. He is almost done selling so u will be free from his ebay auctions. Lol
Ive bought from him before. On FB, Ebay and Here.
Just kind of irked about how blatant it is. Im sure he has a pretty good system down. Multiple IPs or devices.

I know that he has multiple of the same person buying from him. I'm friends with him so when I went last week I asked. He showed me several auctions same person won. And then those that bailed out. Just like with me. Everyone has a different experience.

Ive bought from him before. On FB, Ebay and Here.
Just kind of irked about how blatant it is. Im sure he has a pretty good system down. Multiple IPs or devices.

Blatant is about right. We all know at least one of his many accounts and have been following their bidding patterns for years. It is the hobby’s worst kept secret.

I've manipulated ebay to get what I wanted before. I also don't see some of this stuff relisted. I dont see all the bidding u do. All I know is I missed an auction on.a few things. I called him up and said hey did they pay. He said no. I said cool I'll take em. I asked why things were relisted and he showed me where people would message next day and back out. Happens often. As far as anything else idk. He is almost done selling so u will be free from his ebay auctions. Lol
He has hd some epic stuff listed to be sure

Anyone know if these are real? And who scored them?
606da96bd1cf410dbdd760cad7d76a58.jpg

Back