• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First pair of frogs!

Sir Rossi

Oakley Enthusiast
Massachusetts
I've been trying to stay away from Frogskins because I think they're too cheap looking, and don't go well with my face or whatever, but snagged this pair from the eBay the other day... Just couldn't resist for that price. Just mad that they wouldn't let me use my $10 off coupon because the $20 minimum "doesn't include shipping costs";)

I feel like I'm finally a real collector, buying things I don't even want that much:D

Screenshot_20170326-223819.png

I've been trying to stay away from Frogskins because I think they're too cheap looking, and don't go well with my face or whatever, but snagged this pair from the eBay the other day... Just couldn't resist for that price. Just mad that they wouldn't let me use my $10 off coupon because the $20 minimum "doesn't include shipping costs";)

I feel like I'm finally a real collector, buying things I don't even want that much:D

View attachment 324260
Congrats:)

Yup, you've caught the collecting bug if you are buying Oakleys you "don't even want that much":p. I've been stepping away from buying because it can get out of hand and take over half of your day before you know it :eek:. Congrats.

Back