• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FITNESS THREAD Post Your Workout Regimes

View attachment 969904
Wow what is this thread. from back in the day. @nicosauve1 has the best post.

Screenshot was from this morning - team training class. I used to be able to break 1000 cal in an hour, consistently, but one of the local gym coaches said it was too easy for me and adjusted something on their computer to penalize me. 🤔
Sounds like you're in incredible shape!
I wasn't able to maintain that routine for long, my elbows blew out..just suddenly bad tennis elbow in both arms, it hurt to lift a glass of water let alone do a single pushup or pull up, forget it.

I think it was the combination of clicking the mouse and keyboard a million times a work day on top of some kinda heavy lateral lifts.

Now 3 months after icing and IT giving me a touch screen for work, and not lifting...baby steps to get back at it. but that routine I may never be able to do again.. so intense. When you start talking about 4th and 5th sets of pull up supersets and 8th sets of bench it's getting a little overboard unless you are training for a specific event or something, just imo.

Latest Posts

Back