• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flipping Customs - Taking Advantage?

htrap2294

Clap Guru
Premium Member
San Diego, CA
So, I've noticed a trend here...it appears people seem to put some cash into the custom, then turn around and attempt to flip it for more than the custom job would have originally cost. Maybe it's just me, but personally I don't think it's cool to the customizers here on forums who have built a name for themselves and do quality work at very reasonable prices.

Any opinions?

I'll bite.

Sure, people can put any price on what they want...but the idea that the seller should be made whole (much less profiting) after customizing their warez is laughable at best. I'm not saying that folks should lose money, but it just doesn't end up on the winning side... And the more garish the custom, the less money is to be had. Maybe one of the sellers can school me, nicely. Lol

I just hope no one here is dumb enough to fall for these dumb ass listings.

I'll bite.

Sure, people can put any price on what they want...but the idea that the seller should be made whole (much less profiting) after customizing their warez is laughable at best. I'm not saying that folks should lose money, but it just doesn't end up on the winning side... And the more garish the custom, the less money is to be had. Maybe one of the seller's can school me, nicely. Lol

I just hope no one here is dumb enough to fall for these dumb ass listings.

FIFY

Back