• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flipping Customs - Taking Advantage?

Seriously if you need to hire me to break someones legs I'm "possibly" available and I'll even trade my services for customs work.
gif_20190924_184727.gif

It was you...

I flip my own stuff does that mean I take advantage of myself? I wish someone else would take advantage of me. Gets boring alone all the time. 🤣💩🍔
I don’t think the artist can take advantage of themselves...at least, not from a monetary standpoint... 😁

We have a lot of people that join the forum to sell what they have and leave the community, we also have some that came here to sell and stayed. The problem with the just coming here and selling your after one thing, money, not to help out the community
Thats me, I first came here to find out if some old juliets were worth anything and then ended up selling them. Then all the other info pulled me and really re-lit my interest again. Now I spend way too much damn money on Oakley! And then I even just bought two 3D printers to make more things for my collection! And yeah I do sell some of my stuff on here from time to time and maybe more than I contribute otherwise..... But thats becuase I dont really know $#!t so I have no meaningful wisdom to add! 🤷‍♂️

Back