• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ EBay

There aren’t many serious buyers who would be willing to purchase such a watch. Plenty of tire kickers. I find it strange as anyone who is even remotely serious is already on this site.
There aren’t many serious buyers who would be willing to purchase such a watch. Plenty of tire kickers. I find it strange as anyone who is even remotely serious is already on this site.
Sorry to disappoint you. Lol. Stranger Things.

Hey Medusa50. I would tend to agree with your post here but I guarantee that I am an exception to the general rule of thumb. I’m not a tire kicker though I am new to the forum. I have always been kind of a non joiner of sorts. I was forced to change my mind here because I knew I was missing out. I really did offer significantly more than asking. Just because I’m new here doesn’t mean I’m new to Oakley. Do I still have a ton to learn? Yes. That being said, I do have the cash to make the purchase. One thing on this particular listing was that the seller said #15 out of 200. That was kind of a red flag for me. Anyways I didn’t mean any offense by my prior comment. I hope that none was taken by you.

Hey Medusa50. I would tend to agree with your post here but I guarantee that I am an exception to the general rule of thumb. I’m not a tire kicker though I am new to the forum. I have always been kind of a non joiner of sorts. I was forced to change my mind here because I knew I was missing out. I really did offer significantly more than asking. Just because I’m new here doesn’t mean I’m new to Oakley. Do I still have a ton to learn? Yes. That being said, I do have the cash to make the purchase. One thing on this particular listing was that the seller said #15 out of 200. That was kind of a red flag for me. Anyways I didn’t mean any offense by my prior comment. I hope that none was taken by you.
I don’t take offense to hardly anything. My point remains there are a lot of people who say they would like to own one but never will. The vast majority aren’t very familiar with the watch or it’s history. The seller had a number of flags. Perhaps the watch will surface here.

I don’t take offense to hardly anything. My point remains there are a lot of people who say they would like to own one but never will. The vast majority aren’t very familiar with the watch or it’s history. The seller had a number of flags. Perhaps the watch will surface here.

correct.

Back