• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ In San Francisco 8/18 7-9pm

holbrook

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,
Just a heads up to anyone interested in seeing the FMJ or the Hollowpoint. They will both be in the San Francisco Ostore 842 market street San Francisco Ca 94102. Tomorrow 8/18. the event is from 7-9pm. This is one a select few stores having a release party. Stop bye and check it out if your in the area it is awesome to see in person. Rumor has there might be goodies bags if u show up around 7 and there will be appetizers.

I actually am in SF for business this week might try to stop by this tomorrow night. I would love to see it in person, and the chance to get goodie bags always sweetens the deal. If I do I will definitely snap some pics. Is the event open to the public?

The event is open to the public, It starts at 7 and ends at 9. The watch is awesome it is defiently worth checking out even if a crowd is here.

I stopped by briefly and saw the watch...it was awesome! Such a cool watch to see in person. I didn't get to snap any pictures because I didn't have my camera, however I noticed a few people with camera's taking pictures so hopefully some of them find their way onto here. Thanks for the info Holbrook, it was awesome to see such a rare piece in person!

Back