• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Brandnew Oakley X Metal Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
can you pm us your best price if we both get it? thanks

PM sent

Some people reacted to this post.
Unfortunately without the protection of PayPal for payment....I'm not going to be likely to make a buy.

Username Hidden said:
Unfortunately without the protection of PayPal for payment....I'm not going to be likely to make a buy.

yeah ditto

It's ok I am not forcing you guys to buy my item.

Username Hidden said:
It's ok I am not forcing you guys to buy my item.

yeah haha i know.. sorry buddy, would really like the vault but jsut not right now, cheers

Username Hidden said:
yeah haha i know.. sorry buddy, would really like the vault but jsut not right now, cheers
No problem chief.. Sorry I dont have paypal account or ebay account, I dont usually sell my items on the net and specially international deals... I will not exchange my reputation to a $100 price, not my cup of tea. :smile:

Username Hidden said:
No problem chief.. Sorry I dont have paypal account or ebay account, I dont usually sell my items on the net and specially international deals... I will not exchange my reputation to a $100 price, not my cup of tea. :smile:

haha i totally understand. well, paypal is free and easy to setup, ever since i got it its made everything online so much easier..
no worries dude have a good one!

yes I know that it is easy to set up the problem is that I don't have a credit card. :cool:

Username Hidden said:
yes I know that it is easy to set up the problem is that I don't have a credit card. :cool:

Just to help you with a little info.....
You can link your checking account to a new Paypal account.... ( I personally dont, but others do) You can get a $25.00 prepid visa card and use that to start it up with, or you can apply for the Paypal card.

Username Hidden said:
Just to help you with a little info.....
You can link your checking account to a new Paypal account.... ( I personally dont, but others do) You can get a $25.00 prepid visa card and use that to start it up with, or you can apply for the Paypal card.

mhm.. or even a bank debit card that supports mastercard works too!

Status
Not open for further replies.