• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Forum Rules! Please Read!

Now I know why they ask that you wait 14 days before you get into the exchange! Thanks for the info Phil I really appreciate it. Armed with the info I received from great members like yourself I should be able to get some of my stuff up for trade/sale and to hopefully exchange/buy what I'm looking for.

Now I know why they ask that you wait 14 days before you get into the exchange! Thanks for the info Phil I really appreciate it. Armed with the info I received from great members like yourself I should be able to get some of my stuff up for trade/sale and to hopefully exchange/buy what I'm looking for.
Go get em! And congrats on the CFP title to your buckeyes.

How will I know that I'm eligible to participate in the exchange? Tomorrow will be two weeks as a member and I've posted more than 30 times. There's a pair of Juliets I want in the exchange and I'm hoping they aren't gone before I can snag them!
The exchage"section" should appear on your first page when you sign into the forum.

I didn't realise that i was required to post several times and be a member for two weeks to be able to use the exchange forum until i read this thread.
I have been a member for a couple of months and couldn't figure out why i couldn't buy anything. Rookie mistake.
This is obviously the first thread i should have read.

Back