• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free florescent, halogen bulbs & ballast Lighting.

This is how you edit or delete... if that option no longer shows means you waited too long.
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 12.12.34 AM.png

Guessing that I didn't review the guidelines before posting is just assuming I am acting out... I did review the guidelines, but I assumed by hitting "replying" I was actually replying to the OP only. Like I said earlier, I am not used to forums. I totally get that sharing my address with everyone is a no go. I just hoped someone would've helped me out and showed me how to delete my post, instead of, publicly making fun of my inexperience and making me feel like a complete dumbass... I guess my first experience with forums will remain my only ones since this is not what I thougt the term "community" was about.
In which case you contact a OakleyBoss to remove the post for you...

You could contact him by hovering over their avatar (the profile photo) which should cause a drop down menus to appear and have a box that shows start conversation.

This should work for all the mods such as ecko or Oakleynerd or SouLFuLFroG

Last edited:
This is how you edit or delete... if that option no longer shows means you waited too long.
View attachment 720139

In which case you contact a OakleyBoss to remove the post for you... You could contact him by hovering over their avatar (the profile photo) which should cause a drop down menus to appear and have a box that shows start conversation in which case you should be able to contact a MOD despite your current status.
That is exactly the kind of help I was looking for and I thank you a lot for it. Lesson learned about "replying" should always be considered a public reply. Really happy I found a helping hand.

That is exactly the kind of help I was looking for and I thank you a lot for it. Lesson learned about "replying" should always be considered a public reply. Really happy I found a helping hand.
If I'd have seen your post earlier I would have helped. I deleted your address as well. Not to worry stick around. There are so many great people willing to help and assist. Good people and great conversations. The OP is an excellent example of this as well as @BoostBear . Ignore the randomness of any negativity. It comes from everywhere in the world. Forums included. Welcome and I wish you the best in these trying times..

Wow thanks! I must admit I’m surprised you could react so fast. Anyways, I can guarantee you it won’t happen again! Thanks again for your help.

Hi QcTommy, I will be returning home on Thursday, and will pack all including some terminal connectors I found from Amazon that work very well, so that you can make connections to wires. I will also try and find the the most economical way to get it to you.
Hi RobertF, I just noticed you are probably like me, not able to private message. When you’re ready to get back to me, send me an e-mail at beaulieu_t at hotmail dot com.

thanks!

Hello QcTommy,
Just calculated shipping with the help of my Wife, we first tried shipping separate the ballast and halogen bulbs which came out to 3.2 pounds, shipping would be $27.90 I believe she said priority shipping. We then placed the florescent tubs and the eight came out to be 1.13 pounds 1st class which also was the cheapest at 20.75, then combined was $48.00, please let me know if there is something you may not need and I will remove in hopes to lower cost more, take care and stay safe.
Robert

Back