• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free florescent, halogen bulbs & ballast Lighting.

Robert F.

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, this is my first post since joining. I recently replaced all the florescent, halogen lighting over to LED and would like to know if anyone is in need of ballast, or halogen or florescent bulbs. I picked up two case and was told that they were never powered on, 3 of the florescent bulbs still in original box. All for free except for shipping cost to where you are in this wonderful world. Ballast wire leads are short, but I used WAGO connectors and they worked perfect, picked them up at Amazon .

SAM_3363.JPG

Hey, just saw your post! Still have them available? If so and shipping costs to my place is decent, I might be your man!

thanks

Hi QcTommy, Yes I still have them available, please send you me your address so that I can calculate what the cost would be and send them right off to you.

Hi QcTommy, I will be returning home on Thursday, and will pack all including some terminal connectors I found from Amazon that work very well, so that you can make connections to wires. I will also try and find the the most economical way to get it to you.

I thought the same
I know you guys are saying I maybe should not public post my address, but I couldn’t find how to write to OP in private, so I told myself the Oakley crowd on here must be all honest guys! Anyways if anyone could point of to write in private, I could edit and remove my address from the post! Kinda not used to forums!

thanks

I know you guys are saying I maybe should not public post my address, but I couldn’t find how to write to OP in private, so I told myself the Oakley crowd on here must be all honest guys! Anyways if anyone could point of to write in private, I could edit and remove my address from the post! Kinda not used to forums!

thanks
🤘

Back