• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FREE Sunglasses Stands!

Just updated all of the files a couple days ago. I've included lots more size options for different glasses and easier to print models (as well as fixed up some corrupted issues for simplify 3d)

Yea I saw the short spine was corrupted and just fixed it myself instead of bothering you. I like the addition of the flat bottom. Although I didn’t have an issue printing them, I was considering doing the same thing bc I hate weeding supports.

I need to provide evidence and prove it or it didn’t happen ;)

4d23c3b83045e645d906367a41641691.gif

3F0EF8A4-079B-4DCC-B7E6-9C1E42AA249E.jpeg

@zcrxsi @Ironranger88 it’s still a work in progress. I need to get lenses in some of those frames. I have a lot in storage, including the scar collection, Mag Switch collection, 3 X-metals, some wear pairs, and a bunch to be customized in the future. Really, I just need another 3.x case— some tension with the wife over that. 😜 I have two 3.x cases at the moment but the other is dedicated to Legos.

anyway, I’m mighty grateful for the stands. They are absolutely awesome.

View attachment 807466
@zcrxsi @Ironranger88 it’s still a work in progress. I need to get lenses in some of those frames. I have a lot in storage, including the scar collection, Mag Switch collection, 3 X-metals, some wear pairs, and a bunch to be customized in the future. Really, I just need another 3.x case— some tension with the wife over that. 😜 I have two 3.x cases at the moment but the other is dedicated to Legos.

That’s a sweet setup with the displays, very clean

View attachment 807466

Damn...

Latest Posts

Back